PORTech MV-370 - 1 channel GSM/VoIP Gateway
Availability: In Stock
The PORTech MV-370 is a single channel VoIP GSM Gateway which allows for call termination (VoIP to GSM) and call origination (GSM to VoIP.) The gateway fully supports Asterisk, it connects as a SIP trunk and allows you take advantage of low cost calls to mobile phones via the SIM card. The MV-370 supports 1 SIM card so supports one GSM channel at a time. The PORTech MV-370 is a quad-band device, which should work in most territories worldwide.
The MV-370 can receive calls from the user (via mobile or landline) and then forward the call via the Internet to an IP PBX, VoIP gateway or ITSP (such as ourselves) and then onto SIP phones, analog phones, PSTN or a mobile phone.
Simple 2-stage dialling:- The user dials the number of the SIM thats inside the MV-370, the gateway then presents the user with a dial tone, and DTMF signalling is then used to pick up the desired destination. The MV-370 then routes the call via GSM or VoIP depending on the settings that have been configured. All settings can be configured via a Web interface.
When an IP phone and the MV-370 both register to the SIP proxy Server or Asterisk server, you can dial any destination number from IP phone directly.
You can view the larger image for some examples of application of this device.
- VoIP (SIP) - GSM conversion
- GSM - VoIP conversion
- Space for 50 mobile toLAN route settings
- Space for 50 LAN to mobile route settings
- Voice response for setting and status (dial in from mobile)
- Standard SIP protocol
- Full web browser configuration
- Send and receive SMS
- Protocols: SIP (RFC2543, RFC3261)
- TCP/IP: IP/TCP/UDP/RTP/RTCP, CMP/ARP/RARP/SNTP, DHCP/DNS Client , IEEE802.1P/Q, ToS/Diffserv, NAT Traversal, STUN, uPnP, IP Assignment, Static IP, DHCP, PPPoE
- Codec: G.711 u-Law/a-Law, G.723.1 (5.3k), G.723.1 (6.3k), G.729A, G.729A/B, Voice Quality, VAD, CNG, AEC, LEC, Packet loss
- GSM: Quad-band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz,
- Speech Service with EFR (Enhance Full Rate)/FR (Full Rate)/HR (Half Rate) Codec.
Structure of the MV-370