All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
2.1 Cadmus Distribution Group Limited and its employees are responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to collecting/processing their personal data.
2.2 All Employees/Staff of Cadmus Distribution Group Limited who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject's attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3.1 Who are we?
Cadmus Distribution Group Ltd trading as VoIPon Solutions ("us, "we") are a voice over IP telecommunications technology hardware distributor/ service provider based in the United Kingdom.
Our data protection representative can be contacted here:
- Email:[email protected]:
Data Protection Representative
Cadmus Distribution Group Ltd
32 Writtle Road
The personal data types we collect and store (depending on what you provide), is:
- "Account data" - This may include name, email address, phone number and street address.
- "Enquiry data" - this may include information about your particular enquiry with us and the products/services associated with it.
- "Customer Relationship data" - this includes information about our relationship, and may include communications between us and you. This is used to ensure we can provide the best service for you. This is provided by you when communicating via email, our ticket system, or other communications.
- "Transactional data" - this includes information about purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website. This includes specific transaction data, address information, payment information, and IP address (when ordered online). We do not store card payment details, card payments are processed using SagePay for customer security and PCI DSS compliance.
The personal data we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling sales, service or support contract requirement
- Handling sales/service enquiries
- Enabling us to better run our website and services
- Run anti-fraud checks (non-sensitive payment information and IP address)
- Marketing relevant product & industry news (only when consent is provided)
Our legal basis for processing personal data:
- Contract, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
- Consent - For example when you provide consent for us to contact you with direct marketing
- For our legitimate interests (where described in this policy) and where your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, create an account, make an enquiry, or otherwise provide your data to us for a purpose, we imply that you consent to this privacy notice and are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
You may withdraw consent at any time by submitting copy of our Withdrawal of Consent Procedure hereĀ link
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Cadmus Distribution Group Limited in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the required service (e.g. a courier company for the delivery of goods to you).
3.4 Retention period
Cadmus Distribution Group Limited will process personal data only for as long as necessary for the purpose or purposes the data was collected.
We retain your personal data for a period of upto 7 years after the purchase and/or contract ends, this is required for tax records. Upon request, we can delete any data that is not required for tax records.
When you create an account with us, or otherwise provide us with your personal data, we will keep hold of the information for a period of upto two years. You can ask us to remove this data at any time using the contact details within this policy.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification - you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing - where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability - you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object - you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling - you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Cadmus Distribution Group Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.3 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Cadmus Distribution Group Limited (or third parties as described in 3.3 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Cadmus Distribution Group Limited's data protection representatives.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Cadmus data protection representative contact details
Data Protection Representative, Cadmus Distribution Group
32 Writtle Road
0330 088 0195
Supervisory authority contact details
Information Commissioner's Office
0303 123 1113
3.7 Online Privacy statement
For more information about how and why we use your personal data online, please see our Online Privacy Statement below.
3.8.1. Where you indicate that you would like to receive marketing communication from us or subscribe to our mailing list or newsletters, we may use your personal data in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, offers or promotions.
3.8.2 In addition to the above, if you are a business customer, for business-to-business marketing, we may use your data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with marketing information which we believe will be of interest to you.
3.8.3. If you receive any marketing communications from us, you have the right to opt-out of any further communication. To opt-out you can:
Click to unsubscribe, which is included within any such communication received;
Update your marketing preferences within your online account or from any such email received; or
Email us at [email protected] from the email address which received any such email, with your name and contact details.
4. Online Privacy Statement
Under the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
"any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person".
How we use your information
This privacy statement tells you how we, Cadmus Distribution Group Limited, will collect and use your personal information, in order to ensure we can provide you with the best service possible.
Why do we need to collect and store personal data?
- When you create an account with us, use a contact form, place an order, or otherwise provide us with your personal information; we collect information such as your name, email address, phone number and address. This is collected to allow us to provide you with the service which you have requested (such as process an order or provide a quotation).
- When you place an order with us on our website we also collect your public IP address. This is collected as part of our anti-fraud measures to help protect us and our customers.
- If you provide your consent, we may contact you with occasional marketing emails relevant to your interests, such as product releases, special offers, news and other updates. We will never pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for the purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will Cadmus Distribution Group Limited share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Cadmus Distribution Group Limited in the course of dealing with you for the sole purpose of assisting us to provide our service to you, and strictly for this purpose only. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, in compliance with GDPR, and to use them only to fulfil the required service (e.g. a courier company for the delivery of goods to you). When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Cadmus Distribution Group Limited's procedures.
If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Cadmus Distribution Group Limited use the personal data it collects about me?
Cadmus Distribution Group Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Cadmus Distribution Group Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Cadmus Distribution Group Limited contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Cadmus Distribution Group Limited at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. You can also request for your information to be corrected or deleted as required. For any questions on this please email us at [email protected] or by mail at:
Cadmus Distribution Group Ltd
32 Writtle Road