Sangoma NetBorder Express Gateway + A104DE
120 Ports NetBorder Express Gateway Software NBE120A plus Sangoma A104DE Card
Sangoma’s NetBorder Express portfolio is a complete SIP-compliant VoIP Media Gateway solution, delivering cost effective solutions for developers, system integrators, and OEMs in a convenient PCI or PCI Express form-factor.
Empowered by Sangoma’s NetBorder Express Software, NetBorder Express TDM to SIP Gateway Cards include G.168 Telco-Grade Echo Cancellation with 128 ms echo tails without call capacity reduction to provide optimum operating conditions for applications, such as Speech Recognition IVRs and International Toll Bypass. NetBorder Express cards also feature Sangoma’s award-winning held upgradeable crash-proof firmware design.
NetBorder Express communicates with applications such as IP-PBXs, Speech Enabled IVRs, Conferencing Servers, Contact Center or Trunking Gateways directly with the ubiquitous SIP control protocol to reduce deployment time, complexity and cost for next generation network application deployments.
Available in one to eight ports of T1/E1, NetBorder Express Gateway Cards are an excellent value for installations ranging anywhere from 24 to 240 simultaneous calls. For larger systems, several gateway cards can be combined in the same server to support up to 960 simultaneous calls. (Analog and ISDN BRI Gateway cards are coming soon.)
A simple ordering process, coupled with Sangoma’s installation and basic configuration support, plus a lifetime hardware warranty make NetBorder Express the perfect gateway building block for even the smallest SMB on a limited budget. A flexible upgrade path to the full NetBorder Software Suite also translates into unparalleled price performance for the largest enterprise or contact center customer.
- Available in 1 to 8 ports of T1 or E1.
- Choice of PCI with Autosense Compatibility for 5 V and 3.3 V busses or PCIe Interface with single lane bus.
- Fully compatible with all commercially available motherboards—PCI-standard interrupt sharing without manual tuning.
- G.168–2002 Echo Cancellation in hardware included. Supports 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities with DTMF decoding and tone recognition, voice quality enhancement, acoustic echo control, and adaptive noise reduction.
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use inrestricted chassis.
- Includes premium quality RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
- Power: 800 mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 Vor 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0–50°C.
Downloadable, crash-proof (Back-up ROM) FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new firmware features when they become available.
- Capacity from 24 up to 240 channels of simultaneous calls on a single card. Up to 960 per system.
- DTMF over RTP per RFC 2833. Custom tonedetection and generation.
- RTP/RTCP per RFC 3550/3551.
- SIP Control Protocol per RFC 3261.
- PSTN protocol termination per ISDN PRI. Numerous variants including Euro ISDN, NI2, DMS, 5ESS. CAS and RBS signalling variants are coming soon.
- Open Protocol Translation and XML based routing rules.
Windows® XP and Microsoft Server 2003.
Management and Configuration
Web Server, Web Services API, and configuration enables easy integration into OEM applications.
T1/E1 Status Alarms
- RED: Telco Red Alarm Condition.
- OOF: Out of Frame.
- LOS: Receive Loss of Signal.
- AIS: Alarm Indication Signal.
- RAI: Remote Alarm Indication (Yellow Alarm).
WANPIPEMON, System logs.
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022, Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-2016, IEC 60950. Technical certifications in Russia, Malaysia, and Australia.
Lifetime parts and labor on hardware. PLUS a 30-day “no questions asked” return policy.