One of our most popular VoIP call time features is 'auto call credit topup'. The principle is simple - set your preferences, so that your VoIP call credit is automatically updated before it runs out.
How It WorksNote: We are assuming you have previously purchased at least one call credit product and you are already using your VoIPon VoIP account to facilitate incoming/outgoing calls.
1) Log in to your account. In your account, below your VoIP account details and balance information you will see a range of options under 'Manage VoIP Accounts'. Select 'Configure Call Time Auto Topups'.
2) Enter your payment card details where required. This will create an initial topup and authorisation for your card. Without this, we are unable to charge future auto topups to your card. Once details have been saved, a £5.00 topup will be made. This will appear as an order in your account and be added to your primary VoIP ID. You will receive a confirmation email.
3) Once the initial charge has been placed and your card details have been entered, you will be able to enter topup rules for each of your VoIP accounts. Most users will only have one account but rules can be added for all VoIP accounts a user has. These rules require you to set a minimum balance and a topup value. When your call credit balance falls below your minimum, the system will automatically topup by the specified amount. When topups occur, you will receive an email notification and a corresponding order will appear in your account.
Note: If your balance falls below the minimum, more than the value of your specified topup, the topup will be repeated to bring your balance above your specified minimum. Other points to note..
- Topups/system checks take place approximately every 15mins.
- If your payment card fails for any reason, you will be notified by email and any applicable topup rules will be deactivated.
- Payment card details can be changed by clicking on the 'add card' icon. This will give you the opportunity to clear the previous card and add a new one.