Sometimes during a call if an error occurs, you may hear a specific code being reported to you to take up with customer services.
The below is a list of ones you may hear:
- 0101 Invalid SIP id
- 0102 Invalid SIP id
- 0103 Invalid Carrier ID
- 0104 Invalid Carrier ID
- 0105 Invalid call type
- 0106 Prefix not in Tariff
- 0107 Prefix not in Carrier Tariff
- 0110 Incorrect number of channels
- 0111 Incorrect number of channels (Carrier)
- 0115 No channel available
Others all provide the error as spoken text rather than a number.