Polycom CX300 IP Phone Microsoft Lync (OCS)
Polycom CX300 IP Phone Microsoft Lync (OCS)
The Polycom CX300 IP Phone is a full featured USB desktop phone optimized for use with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with the look, sound and feel of a conventional enterprise-grade telephone with plug-and-play ease of use.
The Polycom CX300 IP Phone from Polycom brings new meaning to the USB desktop phone with a two-line monochrome display, telephone keypad and wideband high fidelity audio. The Polycom CX300 IP Phone seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with the design of a regular handset includeing convenient buttons for controlling calls.
- Superb voice quality - Clear high definition wideband audio maximizes the accuracy and productivity of real-time conversations whether in handset, full duplex speakerphone, or headset mode.
- Ease of provisioning - Seamless integration with and complement to the capabilities of Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2.
- Enhanced presence indicator - Presence status monitoring to efficiently route calls.
- Familiar form factor - Convenient dial pad and display like a traditional phone.
- Ease of Use - Driverless plug-and-play USB operation from phone to PC.
- Unique Collaboration - Polycom offers the only complete line of integrated voice and visual communication solutions for Microsoft collaboration tools.
Traditional Form Factor
The Polycom CX300 was designed to be used as a regular handset. Calls may be placed or answered using the phone or a Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 client window. Like a traditional phone, the Polycom CX300 IP Phone includes convenient buttons for controlling calls. The Polycom CX300 IP Phone also includes advanced features such as a presence status indicator and integrated message waiting indicator.
Superior Voice Quality
The Polycom CX300 IP Phone delivers remarkable high definition audio quality for the ultimate voice communications experience. With its sleek, high-quality handset and its full duplex, hands-free speakerphone, the Polycom CX300 IP Phone enables crystal-clear, natural conversations without echoes or feedback.
Easy to Deploy and Use
The Polycom CX300 IP Phone connects and powers through an integrated USB cable for easy installation and use, so there are no extra cables to carry and no drivers to install. The Polycom CX300 is optimized for Office Communicator 2007 R2 and is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Windows Vista operating systems.
Polycom and Microsoft Solutions
Polycom offers a full suite of voice, video conferencing, and telepresence solutions that interoperate with Office Communications Server 2007 R2. Polycom Unified Communication Solutions for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 provide a fully unified, intuitive set of collaboration solutions enabling individuals and groups to instantly see, hear and talk with colleagues around the world.
Polycom CX300 IP Phone Technical Specifications
Device Controls and Keypad
- 4x3 Dialpad
- Redial key
- Flash Key
- Delete Key
- Mute/un-mute key
- Speaker on/off key
- Handset/headset key
- Volume up/down key
- Off hook indicator
- Voice messaging indicator
- Speakerphone indicator
- Headset indicator
- Call forwarding indicator
- Multi-color LED presence indicator
- Frequency response: 200 – 7kHz
- >58dB [200, 7000] Hz
- Dynamic range: >80 dB (@ 1kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: <3% (@ 200 - 7kHZ)
Auxiliary Audio Output
- RJ-22 headset jack with built-in amplifier
- Automatic Gain Control
- Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista
- PC with Office Communicator 2007 R2 version 3.5.6907.37 or a later version installed
- One available USB 2.0 compliant connection
- Supply voltage 5V provided by USB connection
- Power consumption 500 mA
Device to PC Interface
- USB 2.0
- Captive 6.56 feet (2.0 m) USB cable
- Handset: 19.05 x 5.08 x 1.91 cm (7.5 x 2.0 x 0.75 in)
- Cradle: 8.89 x 13.97 x 12.7 cm (3.5 x 5.5 x 5.0 in)
- Unit: 1.10 kgs (2.43 lbs)
- Handset: 0.21 kgs (0.45 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 1.10 kgs (2.43 lbs)
- Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Relative Humidity: 95% max (non- condensing)
- Altitude: -304.8 meter to 3962.4 meter (-1000 feet to 13,000 feet)
- Light Exposure: Fluorescent overhead lighting and window filtered daylight (typical offices)
Polycom CX300 IP Phone Ships With:
- Polycom CX300 IP Phone base
- 6 ft. handset curly cord
- Captive USB cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Product Registration Card
- Warranty card
- Electrical Safety: UL60950-1 (USA / Canada), IEC / EN60950-1 (EU), GOST, MIC, CQC
- EMC – General: CISPR22
- EMC – USA (Class B): FCC Part 15
- EMC - Canada (Class B): ICES00.3: 1998
- EMC – EU (Class B): EN 55022, EN 55024
- EMC – ROW (Class B): C-Tick (Australia), VCCI (Japan), GOST (Russia), MIC (Korea), CQC (China)
Note: Please refer to the Polycom Lync VoIP Phone Range Detailed Comparison Table for more information.
Polycom Lync (OCS) IP Phones Comparison Table