3.1 Who are we?
Cadmus Distribution Group Ltd trading as VoIPon Solutions ("us, "we") are a voice over IP telecommunications technology hardware distributor/ service provider based in the United Kingdom.
Our data protection representative can be contacted here:
Data Protection Representative
Cadmus Distribution Group Ltd
32 Writtle Road
The personal data types we collect and store (depending on what you provide), is:
- "Account data" - This may include name, email address, phone number and street address.
- "Enquiry data" - this may include information about your particular enquiry with us and the products/services associated with it.
- "Customer Relationship data" - this includes information about our relationship, and may include communications between us and you. This is used to ensure we can provide the best service for you. This is provided by you when communicating via email, our ticket system, or other communications.
- "Transactional & service data" - this includes information about purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website. This includes specific transaction data, address information, payment information, and IP address (when ordered online). We do not store card payment details, card payments are processed using opayo for customer security and PCI DSS compliance.
- Refund information for Bank Transfer payments completed using our partner Ecospend are securely stored in their system, Ecospend are regulated by the FCA
The personal data we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling sales, service or support contract requirement
- Handling sales/service enquiries
- Enabling us to better run our website and services
- Run anti-fraud checks (non-sensitive payment information and IP address)
- Marketing relevant product & industry news (only when consent is provided)
Our legal basis for processing personal data:
- Contract, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
- Consent - For example when you provide consent for us to contact you with direct marketing
- For our legitimate interests (where described in this policy) and where your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, create an account, make an enquiry, or otherwise provide your data to us for a purpose, we imply that you consent to this privacy notice and are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
You may withdraw consent at any time by submitting copy of our Withdrawal of Consent Procedure here¬†link
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Cadmus Distribution Group Limited in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the required service (e.g. a courier company for the delivery of goods to you).
3.4 Retention period
Cadmus Distribution Group Limited will process personal data only for as long as necessary for the purpose or purposes the data was collected.
We retain your personal data for a period of upto 7 years after the purchase and/or contract ends, this is required for tax records. Upon request, we can delete any data that is not required for tax records.
When you create an account with us, or otherwise provide us with your personal data, we will keep hold of the information for a period of upto two years. You can ask us to remove this data at any time using the contact details within this policy.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification - you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing - where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability - you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object - you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling - you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Cadmus Distribution Group Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.3 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Cadmus Distribution Group Limited (or third parties as described in 3.3 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Cadmus Distribution Group Limited's data protection representatives.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Cadmus data protection representative contact details
Data Protection Representative, Cadmus Distribution Group
32 Writtle Road
0330 088 0195
Supervisory authority contact details
Information Commissioner's Office
0303 123 1113
3.7 Online Privacy statement
For more information about how and why we use your personal data online, please see our Online Privacy Statement below.
3.8.1. Where you indicate that you would like to receive marketing communication from us or subscribe to our mailing list or newsletters, we may use your personal data in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, offers or promotions.
3.8.2 In addition to the above, if you are a business customer, for business-to-business marketing, we may use your data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with marketing information which we believe will be of interest to you.
3.8.3. If you receive any marketing communications from us, you have the right to opt-out of any further communication. To opt-out you can:
Click to unsubscribe, which is included within any such communication received;
Update your marketing preferences within your online account or from any such email received; or
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address which received any such email, with your name and contact details.